Tacos dorados are a really easy meal to prepare. It is a great to make when you are in a rush, when you have the materials ready!
- Raw chicken breast
- sour cream (optional)
- cheese (optional)
- Boil the chicken breast until the chicken is ready
- Allow the chicken too cool.
- When the chicken is cold, pull it apart in threads, and try to make them all similar sizes, until you are done
- Begin to heat up the tortillas, not too soft but not too crunchy
- When enough tortillas are heated up, make the tacos by adding plentiful of chicken into the tortillas
- Then roll the tortillas into a taco
- Add a toothpick in the taco
- Heat up the saucepan, and when it is ready, pour in some oil (enough to fry the tacos)
- Fry the tacos until they are lightly tan, make sure to be careful because the oil can jump on to the skin and burn!
- Place on a container with napkins, to soak up the excess oil.
- Add toppings such as sour cream, salsa, cheese and lettuce.
- You are ready to eat!