Guacamole is only the best thing ever! My mom makes this guacamole when we want appetizers, because it is so amazing with chips. She actually calls it guacamole mexicano because of the red, white and green colors. This is such an easy ingredient, you don’t really need to follow a certain amount of ingredients. If you like the guacamole spicy then add some more chile! Have fun with the recipe! Also lemon is to add a good flavor and to prevent the guacamole from turning brown.
- 3 avocados
- 1 chile jalapeño
- 1 tomato
- A tiny piece of onion
- about 10 branches of cilantro
- half a lemon
- salt (as desired)
- Wash all ingredients.
- Dice the tomato
- Pour the tomato in a container
- Dice the chile (be careful because if you get this in your eye it burns!), if the chile is not spicy you may also add more. If its too spicy add less.
- Add the chile into the container with the tomato
- Dice the onion
- Add the onion into the container as well
- Remove the stems of the cilantro and discard them.
- Cut up the cilantro into small pieces
- Add the cilantro into the container
- cut the avocado in half and remove the seed
- Peel the avocado
- Cut the avocado into small pieces in so it could be easier to mash
- Add the avocado into the container
- Add salt to the guacamole, as much as you desire
- Mix all the ingredients together
- Make sure ther are no big chunks of avocado left
- Squirt half a lemon into the guacamole
- You are ready to enjoy some awesome guacamole with tortilla chips!