These are super delicious, instead of just eating the fish alone, add some bread crumbs to give it another flavor. My mom would always ask my sister and I to help her prepare this bacauss she knew how much fun we had cooking.
- Bread crumbs
- Begin with cleaning the fillets
- You will need to mix about 4 eggs, so we could soak the fillets in it
- Once the egg mix is ready, cover the fillet with a coat of egg
- Once the fillet is covered completely and evenly cover the fillet with a coat of bread crumbs. Make sure it is all covered.
- Once it is covered, place the fillet on a saucepan on medium heat.
- We are not adding any oil so it wouldn’t have a lot of grease
- Repeat all these steps for as many filketsbyou have.
- Make sure to watch the fillet and turn it when they are beginning to turn golden.
- Enjoy the fillets with a side salad with, some lemon and some homemade salsa