Huevos con chorizo have to be the easiest meal anyone can make. This is a recipe with only two things. We only need eggs and chorizo! It’s that easy!
- 18 eggs
- 2 chorizo packets
- Crack all eggs into a large bowl
- Use a saucepan and put on high heat
- Remove the chorizo from its package and place in the saucepan.
- Mix the chorizo until it’s placed all evenly.
- While the chorizo is cooking wait for it to begin to bubble and begin to mix the eggs together.
- Make sure to mix the eggs evenly.
- When the chorizo and eggs are ready add the egg mixture with the chorizo.
- Let the mixture sit for about 2 minutes and begin to mix.
- Keep mixing
- And viola your done!!!
You can eat this meal with some tortillas and make a taco. Or you can make a torta with this and add some cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes.